Friday, March 26, 2010

Blogger's New Template Design & Diva Story

Blogger has finally created a better template designer!  The announcement was in my inbox today and I've only checked it out a little bit, but I'm very excited: I love playing around with design and layouts and was starting to get frustrated with Blogger's limited templates.  I was even considering a move to WordPress for better templates.  Expect a newly designed blog sometime around April!

I've been mulling over some thoughts, trying to figure how best to write about my experience.  I've got to say, I'm really enjoying my new job and I had good luck since that first disrespectful client--perhaps the power of the pen scares them into steering clear of me, to mess with someone else who won't immortalize their asshat behavior? Actually, now that I think of it, there is one fellow that deserves mention.....

This fellow is a bit of a diva.  He had called me once before, wanting to meet for drinks before deciding if he wanted to see more of me.  That's fine, and I didn't hold it against him when he didn't call for some time.  Then, out of the blue, there is a call; he wants me to rush over, drop my plans to come see him again. No commitment to a session, just more drinks. (And really, I've been wanting to curb my drinking.) I offered to see him a little later, after running my errands for the day but he called back to tell me if I didn't hurry, it would be too late, he's gonna pop, maybe call someone else.  Okay fine, if it's that bad, better get someone to take care of it.  Did I mention diva?  But here's the punchline: he calls back a third time to try and get me over there. Do you want to schedule a session with me or not?  Do I offer half-hours? No, I don't. Never have and I never will--a half hour is simply not enough time to more than a quick fuck and that's not what I'm about.

Please. I do love meeting new folks, and I work to make our meeting both affordable and a truly intimate experience. But if you can't afford an hour, don't ask for a half hour: see someone else.  If you just *have* to cum *now* and don't have a relaxed hour to spare: see someone else. I promise not to be offended.

Oh, and don't be a diva unless you wear a wig and work in the Castro!

No comments:

Post a Comment