Thursday, September 30, 2010

Gifts

To be honest, I created a wish list on a whim, not really expecting anything. It was a real surprise and delight the first time I received a package! Shiny new purple butt beads to add to my growing toy collection. I let the anticipation build, and finally had to pull it out for some fun!

After some proper lubing, the beads slid in slow, my friend working them in slow. The taper is great, and as the balls grow larger, I can feel my clit throbbing, pussy aching for penetration. The next one feels almost too large, but it's the last one and it locks in place.  When he pushes inside, I can feel the toy rub against him and it's a short, wild ride to orgasm.  A great toy, thank you so much!

I also love my growing collection of stockings and lingerie. Pantyhose has it's purpose, but stockings just feel naughty. While dressed, it's one of those little sexy secrets, like lacy bras and panties under a t-shirt.

So, again, thanks to anyone who's given this harlot tribute. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment