Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lights On, Eyes Open

In my early sexual life, I think I had my eye closed most of the time. It's most natural when faces are pressed closed; shutting out one sense hightens the others. When the world goes dark behind the eyelids, bodies melt together easily, lost in touch and taste.

But more and more, I've been keeping my eyes open to enjoy the show. Something about the newness of each unique experience--and faces. I love watching your faces! Seeing eyebrows furrow in concentration of the rhythm, to that moment of release and you are in total bliss. Yes, and the dreamy look when your face is stuffed with pussy. These looks are my cues and a gift to know how much I please you.

Sometimes, with the bed rocking, it seems like I'm in a boat on the ocean, the walls and ceiling bobbing back and forth. Dimmed lights bring a greater sense of secrecy and intrigue to these trysts, while candlelight always brings me into a sacred place.

of course, there are times when I can't help but close my eyes and lose myself and perhaps that makes watching all the sweeter.

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a visual person, maybe that's because I'm a guy. I love to see what I'm doing and the effect it has on the partner I'm with...seeing is believing!

    ReplyDelete