Friday, September 24, 2010

Temple of the Red Lotus

It's time for another post about my pet subject: sacred harlotry. Recently, I came across this site: Temple of the Red Lotus.  A temple of sacred sex in FL that has workshops and offers priestess training as a Qadishtu (another term for sacred harlot, although more specific.)

I like a lot of what they say, but when I compare it to the world of RB, it's a little plain, and just a little on the stuffy side.  If someone is really interested in the topic, there's much to learn, but I'm not sure I could run the same business using that terminology.

One of the best parts about this is the *fun* and a bit of glitz with naughtiness sprinkles. There's a spiritual aspect in serving and giving pleasure, but with that is providing a fun and entertaining experience. It's about finding that little something and enjoying the moment. Of course, there's the business parts of it too, but I don't find the sex to be business-like at all. I don't ever want it to be business-like. And as long as it stays fresh for me, I'll keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment