Friday, July 30, 2010

Positive Thoughts & a Taste of Eroticism

Business has been slow and it's effected my mood (who wouldn't get bored with nothing/no one to do?) I'll be so glad when it picks back up around the last/first of the month.  What happened to all the middle of the month clients?

In any case, I'm trying to focus on the positive.  So I wrote about something I often get compliments on, and is one of my favorite parts about me.

My clit.

My clit is quite large and fleshy, swelling up above my mound when it demands attention. In the mornings, as the sun peeks through my window and erotic wisps of the night's dreams have not yet faded, she grows like a mystical peyote button, and promising as much if only I pluck it from its place.

I reach down and first brush the top of it with my palm, sending delightful shivers through my body.  My clit is eager, swollen pink with desire and already I am wet. My fingers instinctively begin to move in clockwise circles, dipped inside to feel my moistness. The gentle ache to be penetrated, squeezing tight only makes her throb larger. Faster, muscles tighten like violin strings, tuned to sing such beautiful music....then slower, lazy circles that make her tingle and gasp. It's far too late to stop. I've already thrown the bedcovers off, the heat too great. I want to languish on the edge forever, but my clit craves satisfaction.

When I do errupt, it is sudden; I fall over the edge and pleasure fills every pore. I full body shiver for a minute or more, electrified in this release. Ever nerve a live wire and none more live than my darling clit. As the storm calms, soothing waves lap at my body, lounging in release. Quieted (for now) my clit turns too-sensitive to touch and hides again until the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment