Saturday, June 5, 2010

Home is Where Your Bed is

Wow, I can't believe what a week this has been! The week has been filled with general debauchery and lace. In fact, between the incall Wednesday, the lucky outcall on Tuesday, two photo shoots, meeting other sister 'hos, planning specials and doubles--not to mention normal start of the month business--Today has been the first chance I could sit down in the morning with a cup of green tea and relax.

Hotel beds are comfy and plush, but I always wake up early and restless. My home bed is my recharger, providing me with more than just sleep. I am greeted by the sun each morning and at night, my handmade quilt cocoons me in warmth.
I don't do many incalls, because for the most part I see only one client a day. For longer sessions, which I prefer, it's great. I enjoy being able to bring more toys and set up the space beforehand for my guest. Since it is my 'home turf,"  I don't need to worry about time as much, or traveling back and forth.  And if I want to lounge naked in my kimono, I can do so.

The downside, is the investment of the hotel room cuts pretty deeply into a single appointment. For longer sessions, it's not much of a concern, but for a single hour appointment--like this week's-- it cuts pretty deep into my profits. Once in a great while (I think it's happened only twice now since I've started) I will get a second call while I'm at the incall and it gets me so excited!

I'm not much of a clock watcher--in fact, many of my clients watch the clock more than I do--but a long hour session does not tire me much. I get off on seeing the man lose himself in the moment, his face changing from a strained ecstasy to a relaxed state of bliss.  And it's a point of pride that my clients leave exhausted. But sending  you off with a big tired grin, only makes me juicy again.

There is much potential in the incall, but I need a different strategy to really find it.

I do love outcalls, though. They are each an adventure. I usually meet them in public first to have a conversation to screen them and break the ice. The settings are always different, as are the clients. I think being in new environments each time makes me observant and extra aware; my skin is alive with sense. Almost all of them say they will call again, but most never do. I used to be a little sad at it, but I realize it's pillow talk. For them, the variety is part of the adventure too, and I wouldn't want to deny you fellows that. I enjoy it very much myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment