Sunday, May 30, 2010

the workshop experience

I went to a sex work workshop today (only in SF, right?) and it was excellent. I was surprised at how much I already knew, but glad that I could participate more because of it.  I still learned some new tips and tricks.  I enjoy learning for learning's sake, I'm giddy with new knowledge!

It was equally great to hang out with my fellow "sister hos." I can count the number of friends who know about my work on one hand, and it's good to talk about it and share experiences.  It's good to be able to talk about it with other women who can truly understand--and I'm a little amazed that I feel wiser for these experiences (but not too amazed.)

Of course, I've really only just begun.  Thanks for your continued business. Here's hoping we can make June even hotter!

No comments:

Post a Comment