Friday, June 25, 2010

Return of the Special

Last night I was alternating between updating my ad, cooking, house-cleaning and reading and it occurred to me: I haven't gotten any serious queries since the end of the special.  I've grown too content in my book.

It was only three days, but I really enjoyed the burst of business. It was fun, unrushed and drummed up a lot of interest that I think ended too soon.  For the next 5 days, at least, I want to extend the special.

After all, the whole point of this adventure is to have fun and make money. If I'm not getting the calls, then I have the time to spare. And even when I am getting calls--I enjoy taking my time to see each person satisfied.

So I am bringing back the special!

1 comment:

  1. From the sounds of it, each person that takes the time to see you will leave quite satisfied!

    ReplyDelete