Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sexuality: Whore

I wouldn't want to make the decision for everybody, but as for myself, I feel my sexuality has a lot to do with my whoring.  Anyone who might ever have the fantasy of domesticating me can dismiss it now. Although I do have a family life, it's not your typical family.

I just don't believe in the whole monogamy thing. One partner is satisfying to many, but there are so many others who find it hard to keep such a commitment. Some, like myself, enjoy variety. I'm polyamorous and dream of a big family and big beds. No kids.

Certainly, my polyamory informs my sexuality when it comes to my work, but I feel it's more than that. This is not about building my family, but building my business. Although I enjoy the repeat clients, most of the time, these are one night only relationships.

Traveling to my appointments, the inner whore really starts to awake. I enjoy a little conversation before to learn the nature of this person. I do learn for my safety, but I trust my gut to alert me. I am already planning my approach.  There is the challenge in the newness which I love, to coax the fantasy from his mind and present it to him. All wrapped up in feminine charm, I can sense his excitement, his need and this too turns me on.

I can't lie and say the money isn't a factor either.  I recall some early experimentation in my college days...trying to find a Dom in Iowa. I'm sure there are a few hiding somewhere, but most of them were just after a free blow. Oh, I can't blame them. But they didn't respect me in the way I sense respect from my clients. Perhaps it's because I have more respect for myself. 

There seems to be a lot of symbolism wrapped up in the money given, the patron gift. Part of it is a respect for a woman's independence, the efforts on her part. After all, we are talking about "the oldest profession," this act goes deep into our psyches. But that seems like a separate topic for another post.

2 comments:

  1. There's been a rare occasion where I've fantasized of domesticating a lady. I blame Pretty Woman for this terrible idea. There should be a sequel where they show all the drama that happened to the characters after their limo drove off into the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Pretty Woman. Do you know, I actually haven't seen it? Just bits and pieces. But I get the gist of it.

    It's not so much the domestication as the monogamy that's implied! The idea of the 50's housewife stereotype is kinky to me, but I couldn't live it 24/7.

    I'll just stick to house cleaning in garters & heels.

    ReplyDelete