Monday, January 25, 2010

My First Time

It was one summer during college. To be honest, I don't remember which summer; during school years and college years, the summers were always a strange in between time that held little order or purpose. This particular summer, after chatting with a fellow on the internet, decided to meet. Hardly professional, but then, I didn't see it as prostitution at all.

We met at a hotel so he could take pictures. We fooled around a little after that and received the digital camera for the afternoon. He never did ask for copies of the pictures. I think he just had fun taking them. I had fun posing, and fun fooling around after that. And I enjoyed the camera for years after that. It was really only after the fact that I realized our little trade may have been ooo...sinful.

It never felt wrong. In fact, it felt pretty right. Models get paid...what....thousands to post and act sexy? Was there the expectation of sex? I don't know, because I never denied him. I wanted it just as much as he did. So it's hard to say really if he thought he was giving his camera for sex or not. Would he have argued or whined if I'd stuck to only posing?

In the end, it didn't matter to me what his intentions were. I knew my own intentions. And there was nothing more satisfying than seeing the relaxed smile on his face after blowing his load--even the camera. Had I been able to take a picture, I might have. But like him, I didn't really need a copy. The memory, the experience was more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment