Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rules and Limits for Fetish

Are you are interested in exploring the edges of sexuality? I am quite adventurous, non-judgmental and all too happy to serve you in this manner. Please take a moment to learn about my favorite kinky activities (and those I cannot perform) to see if we are a good match.

I enjoy many aspects from the submissive side of BDSM both personally and professionally, and pride myself in my eager service to novice and veteran alike. Some of my favorites include:

Humiliation: face slapping, hairpulling, verbal abuse, objectification
Sadomasochism: wartenburg wheels, floggers and wax—oh my!
Sensory play
Slave & Slut training
Fetish exploration: Feet/heels, cross-dressing, toys, food, male penetration
Menstrual play (this one requires a bit of advanced planning!)
Ass play , spanking and enema play
Tickle torture
Domestic discipline
Roleplaying: sexy librarian, naughty student, temple harlot, captive maiden, hostage and more


My Safeword and Limits

While I'd hate to interrupt a scene, I do occasionally need a breather. For such times, I employ the safeword RED to signal a pause. This safeword is for both of us to use and must be honored by both parties. Don't worry, in most cases it just means a readjustment or pause before we can continue.


For the health and safety of myself and all my dear friends, I must limit myself and abstain from certain activities. I do love to try new things, and so my list is short, but non-negotiable.

I do not offer uncovered services. Toys, for ease of cleaning, must also be covered.
I am not blindfolded.
I do not engage in golden showers, scat, blood or breath play.
I am not struck near any internal organs, or my eyes.
I am not kicked, trampled or choked.
I do not play with violet wands. (I much prefer wands made of flesh!)

Also, as a general consideration, I ask that you write to me in the manner befitting a gentleman and not go into graphic detail in your e-mails. There will be time enough for brazen talk in private.

No comments:

Post a Comment