Monday, November 14, 2011

Back in the Saddle Again

I had my first date in a long while. Since starting my new job, I've laid low--but, oh how I have missed it!  When an opportunity to meet w/ an old friend appeared, I had to seize it. Although busy, my life had been lacking a certain element of excitement, a taste of the taboo.

Now the element of work has nearly left the experience completely, all but the fact of monetary exchange. Even that felt more of a devotional nature.  There was more space of the spiritual to come down. I'd like to think the feeling was shared. It was just the inspiration I needed, a seed of courage to take the next step.

The next step being, to advertise my unique spin, as a sacred harlot. A courtesan of intelligence, wit and grace. Some newly edited pictures, to say the least. Those who just want a quick faceless fuck, who would haggle details, will be left behind without a thought. Maybe if I am bored...but unlikely. I do miss this work, but I am glad to not be living solely off it it. It gives me this extra freedom, to choose how to spend my time.

I work hard, dress casual, and get along with everyone at my new job. It's mostly men, which makes it easier. I have always been "one of the guys" in casual environments. I flirt with the occasional fantasy of discovery leading to steamy office sex, but greatly enjoy my separate circles.

Yes, I admit, I like the money. We may play any number of roles during our time, but the exchange makes it more real--it creates a sort of container of time and space that only exists between the two (or three...) A very real magic that I want to keep making.

3 comments:

  1. I'm the old friend being referenced above. It was indeed a shared spiritual experience that existed in a sort of container of time and space, that only existed between the two of us. My time with Electra was deeply passionate, profoundly special and forever memorable - always. I hope and pray for that experience again soon - at the alter of my memories of her goddess-like beauty, touch and aura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on both the straight job & being true to who you are & what you want to do!
    I hope the next leg of your experience is a terrific one.

    With red lipstick kisses,
    MV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another old friend looking forward to more erotic encounters, and smelling, touching, tasting and pounding those delicious curves again. Good decision. ;-)

    ReplyDelete