Friday, January 13, 2012

It's 2012 already?

January is going by in a flash. The holiday rush never really ended...and then today I find out I have Martin Luther King day off, and an opportunity to get some playtime in. It was all I could think about in the shower tonight. A posh hotel room for a night or two, a mini working vacation. Perhaps even a little spa treatment...luxury!

Already so soon, I am trying to do so much. There is work, my other work, my studies and art. I am eating healthier--more organic, less processed foods, and now thinking about walking to work for exercise. It's exciting to have this momentum, though I know it will eventually slow. All the more reason to seize this "new year" energy while it lasts!

I am updating this site, with more to come. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment