Thursday, February 3, 2011

Awesome Sex Toy Siting

A friend of mine linked this to me. I'm not a big toy collector, as I tend to find so much to enjoy in my partners--they become my toys!  But I have seen a few of these vibrators that hook up to your ipod and will vibrate with a musical beat. (I just had to add it to my wishlist!)

This one is a mini bullet vibe that will pick up the ambient sounds in a room and vibrate.  It will take those groovy dancing beats and send them all the way up into your core!  Wow, now there's a reason to dance.  Next time you are in a club, you can imagine the lovely ladies wearing one of these. They must be driving themselves wild!

Keep feelin' them good vibrations....


Also, in blog news, I put up a donate button for those who feel generous. The more attention this blog receives, the more reasons I have to keep writing. I am also looking into some sort of subscription option that would give subscribers access to special photo spreads each month or perhaps some personalized writings.  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment