Friday, December 24, 2010

Pre-Resolutions

The year isn't over yet, but I've already been trying to put some resolutions into effect.  One is a commitment to treat my body as a temple--to eat healthy foods, to pamper my body and continue to learn. I'm building the habit of keeping a food diary. (And in writing about it now, I hold myself accountable!)  I also want to honor my time, as I'm finding this job affords me new vast amounts of time and I want to use it constructively.

Have I mentioned lately how great this year has been, over all? It's had it's ups and downs, of course, but I've paid my bills and avoided trouble. I've learned a lot about business and men.  And I've begun tackling the taboo, this idea that whoring has to be degrading or that those who participate are victims (or become so.) I've found this experience empowering. Perhaps I've even done a little good.

I have some ideas in the works to take my site and marketing to the next level. With that will come a modest price boost that reflects the low-volume. Of course, the wonderful gentlemen I've seen this year are welcome to use the current rate.

There will be a few more weeks, and I'll make an official notice once some of my changes are put into place. Exciting times!

1 comment:

  1. You are a beautiful young woman and deserve the pleasures that self control over rediculous food temptations will give you. I am giving you two wonderful suggestions to help in achieving your true elegance: no eating after 5pm.. only a light soup. Enjoy the feeling of lightness in the morning you sweet beauty. This alone will make the most significant impact on your lack of food indulgence control. The other is get a free email subscription to Eat this not That. If you are eating at any chain food hell holes or eating stuff you don't understand, this simple free subscription will change your life.
    http://eatthis.menshealth.com/home

    The Best to you, you beautiful woman.
    Mr. S.

    ReplyDelete