Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Long Red Hair

Oh man, I am in love.  I already had a crush on her since Firefly and, now that you mention it, I'm starting to go into Madmen withdrawal.  But then someone posted this beautiful Rapunzel vision of Christina Hendricks, and I haven't been able to get it out of my head since.

I have a thing for long hair. Pulled back, twisted up or flying free, I love it. In fact, in high school I grew my hair and got it down to my hips. Then the day came where I decided I needed a change and cut it all off. I've played with different lengths now but I believe it's time to go back.  Of course, it would take me a good three years to get long again.

I've also been considering going red. What do you think? No really, I want feedback from my readers! Send me a quick email at electrabluex@gmail.com and let me know if you'd like to see me with red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment