Monday, October 25, 2010

Stockings

It's been a luxuriously long week off for me, much of the time spend visiting with an old college friend.  It was his first time in the city, and almost five years since we'd seen each other. I do love playing the tour guide and sharing my love for my city. I even visited a church without bursting into flames!

I try to take regular times off each month, but by the end, I'm always so bored that I want to jump straight back into taking appointments again. I did find some time to take more pictures. After getting several stockings in the mail, I wanted to show off my growing collection!

Cuban heels and seamed stockings are ever my favorite--there's something classic about them.  But this new pale pink pair is wonderful too!  I like how delicate and feminine they seem, and how they play off my pale skin. Tell me what you think!



1 comment:

  1. The pink stockings look great. Gonna have to make an appointment soon.

    ReplyDelete