Sunday, October 31, 2010

Essential Traveling Items

I pack a fresh bag each time I'm going to an incall, and try to show off my favorite new outfit or lipstick shade. The styles and colors may change with the season. There is the standard toothbrush and toiletries, these are not unique to any bag, but there are a few items that I consider essential to ply my trade and feel at my sexiest.

-Kimono. Terry cloth robes are warm, but they are too bulky for me.  I enjoy the wide sleeves and breeziness of the fabric. If I was limited to a single piece of clothing, this would be it.

-Condoms & Lube. This probably goes without saying, I couldn't do very much without them. I like to bring a variety of sizes, flavored & unflavored. Liquid Silk is my favorite brand of lube--everything is more fun with lube! What's great about this one too, is it's very neutral in flavor and doesn't get tacky.

-Toys. I have a slowly growing collection of toys, for a variety of play. These are usually brought out only in longer sessions or for doubles. However, I always have them in case of a special request!

-Stockings. I dress pretty casual out in public, so dressing up for a private date is a special thing for me. As I've said before, stockings just feel sexy.

-Fresh fruit & healthy snacks. I love most fruit and vegetables, as long as they are fresh. And it so much better than eating take out or pizza while I am kitchen-less. I'm on the look out for  honey crisp apples this season, and filling up on plums, peaches and blueberries in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment