Monday, August 23, 2010

In and Out of the Whore Closet

It's been a really fabulous week overall, and I'm looking forward to this next one too.  It started with apple-picking in North Bay, picked up back in SF for a bit of work, and then it was back to my ocean-side home to play hostess to some friends.  My two visits were contrasted by work talk, for my cousin is fairly conservative (we once had a conversation about waiting until marriage to have sex--Opps!) and so I had to keep a tight cover on my new occupation.

The economy is just as bad up there, so much of the time was spend in discussion of looking for work, finding ways to cut back money. It made me realize that I've been doing okay for myself. Somehow, in our discussions of media-bias and pension reform (her current pet issue) I neglected to mention my devious own method of "trickle-down economies!"  It was a good weekend in the country that made me miss my foggy city.

With my own house guests, it was much different, for they knew what I did--more than that, they had brought me a client!  Now, that was a first for me. Even when spending extended time with a client, I am more aware of my image and mannerism. I focus on being a more polished version of my personality, and being a perfect hostess.

Let me tell you, it's hard to be polished when your guest roll into town super late  and you are setting beds up for them at 5 am in your PJs.

I think that for this client, a mutual acquaintance and virgin, it was good to spend the extra time as friends and with friends.  I really enjoyed taking charge and leading the way, enjoyed the innocent way he explored my body.  I hope that I was able to instill in him a greater sense of confidence and ability in our session. I wanted him to come away from it knowing he would and could meet other women with out his non-experience ever being an issue to fear.

But I will say I vastly prefer the experienced hand and charm of the older gentleman!

4 comments:

  1. It's really interesting to hear about your time with this virgin. I'd love to hear more about his experience, why he chose to do this, and what he took from this. But I doubt there's an exit survey after your time with him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did talk a little about it, but whatever I wrote would surely be colored by my own perceptions as well. Nonetheless, it's something I would like to revisit in my blog.

    Maybe I should create a comment card for clients to fill out afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'trickle down economics'!
    about the only thing that turns my crank harder than wicked curves is a devious sense of humor.
    i cannot wait to frolic w/you in every manner possible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i see a dominate side to you, which i love, when you said you enjoyed taking charge and leading the way. your admirer, bob

    ReplyDelete