Friday, February 12, 2010

Naughty, Dirty Sex

"Oh, you're so dirty....such a bad girl."

The words are always spoken with a certain relish, desire and approval and I agree earnestly, arching my back to take another smack to my already cherry-red ass. Yes, I say, punish me. I've been so bad. That's how some like their girls: Dirty. And I happily oblige.

It probably goes back to our Puritanical roots, but our culture has this strange love-hate relationship with sex. Sex, in general, is dirty and the stranger it is, the dirtier it becomes. And (especially) girls who partake of such activities are bad.

Well, I confess...I don't really get it. In the moment, his hand in my hair, cock deep in my ass, I get it and the words don't matter so much as the feelings evoked in our voice and moans... but when I'm off duty, the words catch me off guard.

I've always felt sex was natural; our bodies our birthed from it, and we are built to feel pleasure in it. How can it be wrong? But then, I've never subscribed to conservative moral standards. I am bisexual, polyamorous and submissive. My sexuality dwells in the shadows, but it's always felt right for me.

3 comments:

  1. i think some people just don't allow themselves to
    experience something that feels really good?

    like it can't be for the sake of how tight and hot
    it is, or how hard and fast the bottom cums when
    hair is pulled and asses are deep with cock.

    no, it has to be dirty and wrong... but like you said
    they're really just words to maybe try to explain why
    it feels so good? it can't just be good, if it is... then
    cut it off at birth, or invent a lie to stop it from occuring.

    don't people generally have a history of denying
    things for themselves that would be good for them?

    funny minds
    -caleb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I haven't spent a whole lot of time in Europe, but they are generally more accepting of sex and sexual expression than Americans. I could guess it is due to the Puritanical roots of our country.

    It's funny, because I'm actually a descendant of one of the Plymouth colony families--and no, I won't say which one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one hot goddess------- i have emailed you once and I am arranging a reference or two for you- in your blog when you said that some one had their hand wrapped in your hair and his cock deep in your ass------- a shiver went threw me-thinking of the joy I would feel at being in that place with someone as lovely as you--- you are indeed a hot, hot thing(DBA-Goddess)

    ReplyDelete