Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Writers Block

It's been hard to write lately! I have bits and pieces of post, but hardly complete thoughts. Some of it, I think, I am concerned with the feel and layout of this blog. I want it to be polished, refined and professional. And then I catch myself-- if it's too polished, will it seem unauthentic? Perhaps part of the charm of this blog is the rawness, my choice to speak  these inner thoughts that others would shy away from. There is a very private side of me who continually hides and makes me question just what is sharable....how much to reveal, how much to bare, before it is too much and it becomes painful?

But there's also the question of ad copy, and my provider section for this site.  It took me a while to be happy with my re-write and I'm still sitting on my pro-sub ad, staring blanking at words. Perhaps I need to read books for a while, look at words in a fresh light. Digital words start to blend together for me; reading too much online gives me ADD.   I haven't done too many sub session, so there must be something up with my ad. It's simply not working.  I need to focus on what I enjoy about submission, spend some time with it before I can write this.

I haven't been able to get into that subspace lately, sadly.  One client did pin me down, held my wrists above my head...that was good.  It's little things like that, in the moment, that gets me.

More updates. I need someone who will whip me into updating this blog more....any takers?

1 comment:

  1. Good afternoon... I haven't written your review yet, but as a thoughtstarter for your ad, you might want to talk about how appealing your fresh face looks when your mouth opens wide as your hair is being firmly yanked back by the man who is looking at you with his face mere inches from your glistening cunt...

    Your mouth forms an inviting perfect O, completing the trinity of holes, all within sight, that are waiting to be penetrated at my pleasure.

    ReplyDelete