Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Desire for Newness

It's funny, as I reach out to new experiences in sacred intimacy, in designing a new blog site and brainstorming a new business plan, I find a desire for newness: for a new name, new site, new ads & marketing. A new openness too--finding other communities besides RedBook.

I'm outgrowing this Electra Blue name--and after finding a spam mail sent through my e-mail, I am ready to ditch it in favor of a new address.

I don't know how much longer I will have this site, but you can be sure I will send links to the new blog when it begins to look presentable (Ugh, I know, I'm a perfectionist!)

Redbook hasn't been the best for business lately anyway. My service is taking on a greater depth that doesn't seem to be experienced much in RB.  I want to share in this sacred sexual healing modality, but I don't see a demand for in it RB.  Looking for greener pastures now...

No comments:

Post a Comment